Sunday, August 2, 2009

BIG NEWS!!

Well, the Elmer's now have a new addition to their family. It's a brand new sweet baby BOY!!! He weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces and was 22 inches long. Amanda didn't even have to push ONCE!! She and the baby are both doing great. The baby doesn't currently have a name, but I'll be sure to fill everyone in once they decide. I think it's between Miles and Elden. I'm really pulling for Miles. Here are some pictures I was able to snap when I stopped by! Mom and the new baby!Mom and Dad and baby. That's baby's foot print on Casey's hand.Getting his first bath. He has a TON of hair!With his soon-to-be favorite aunt!Unkie James and baby Elmer.Believe it or not, Brad does like babies!!And of course, Aunt Hannie and the baby.

Porter and Maya are in Washington with the Elmer Grandparents so they haven't seen the baby yet. Bennett is sick so he can't see the baby either. My kids are very excited to see him, and we'll hopefully get to take them over tomorrow. He is SO cute and I can't wait to get more pictures to post tomorrow!!

3 comments:

tacy said...

he DOES have a ton of hair! tell Amanda congrats for me! I'm pushing for miles too...It's cute!

Searls Stuff said...

There is nothing as exciting as welcoming a new one to the family. We are so happy for you all. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Tell Amanda great job!! I thought they were thinking of Elliot for awhile too? Picking names is soo hard. Did you get to be there for the birth? I want all the details. I will call you later. Miss ya tons!!