I feel like all I do is quick catch-up posts lately. This one isn't much different. My pillow is calling my name! My brothers were up visiting for the weekend. It was so fun having them here (and I think we saw more of them this visit than we normally do, which was great!!) James is heading to BYU this coming weekend so it was our last chance to see him before he leaves. The kids have been talking about Brad and James all day. 'Mom, I miss Brad and James' 'Mom, when's James coming home?' 'Mom, where did Brad and Jessica go?' (jessica is Brads girlfriend who came up with her sister as well). Amanda, her mother-in-law, and I decided to have a fun photo shoot with Miles. With a baby this cute, it's hard to get a bad picture!!









Sorry, I get a little camera happy around this hairy little monkey!! p.s. Mom, let me know if there's one in here you like for your wall. If not, I'll keep snapping.
5 comments:
I don't know what everyone else thinks, but I think he looks just like Porter and Casey. Cute pictures.
adorable!! at first I was like "is he in a bag hanging from a tree?!"
Yep! haha,how cute!!
The tote in the tree is ingenious!!
oh gosh he is SO ADORABLE!!
um...just do me a favor...try not to get pregnant between now and October so that you actually do come and visit!!
I'M KIDDING!!!! You know i'm just giving you a hard time! I am beyond excited to see you! October is going to be here before you know it!
I LOVE the bad in the tree! So cute!
Post a Comment