
I'm going to make this quick because there's an ADORABLE baby Miles about a half a mile away who is calling me name! I had my 'Art Show' last night. It was quite fun. I had some pictures from my photography class and my quilt on display. Steven and the kids stopped by, but not for very long. The kids were a bit crazy and Steven is pretty sure he had strep throat. Anyway, it was a good evening. Here are some of the pictures I put in the show.


And here's a funny picture the captures what's been going on in our house for the last little while (no, I didn't enter this in the art show). A half naked, almost 5 year old boy who is literally climbing the walls!!
3 comments:
The last picture with Landon and Addie reminds me of Eugine Smith's paradise garden!! Cute cute!!!
Gorgeous photos! Well done!
I love the one with the feet.
Post a Comment