First of all, LANDON IS 5!! I know I posted about his birthday party, but that was before his actual birthday. I really can't believe he is 5. That's so old. I can't even begin to put into words what a joy Landon is. He's provided me with MANY learning experiences that I never would have had otherwise. What a great kid he is. Challenging, but great!
Mom was here visiting. One night the boys were up late. Addie was sound asleep, but Landon and Grant were still going strong at around 10:00. We took some pictures of them showing off and being silly.







Landon has been really enjoying taking pictures lately. I gave him my older camera to play with and he's in HEAVEN!! I need to find my old battery charger though, because right now the battery is dead and he keeps wanting to use my new camera. Here's a picture he snapped of himself and some others.

(I LOVE Grant's face in this picture!!)

(I LOVE Grant's face in this picture!!)
Our friend had a birthday and we were able to ride on the Purdue Train/Trolley. The kids thought that was SO fun. I got pictures of us ON the train, but forgot to take one of the actual train! No joke, about 2 minutes after we left the sirens started blaring, the rain started pouring, lightning was flashing and thunder booming. It was a HORRIBLE storm, but PERFECT timing!! 


We went with my mom to her house when she left up here. We headed down there Thursday night, and the kids always have fun there. Grant was ready for bed pretty early on Thursday, but I wanted to get the other kids down first, so there wouldn't be the chance of them waking him up. I laid him in the living room to play while I was reading the other two books. When I got done and went to get him, this is how I found him. I'll tell you what, he's the SWEETEST baby EVER!!
Mom and I worked on my quilt while I was there. Landon and Addie kept themselves busy playing with Nana and Grampy's Nintendo DS's. They, well, mainly Landon, were obsessed with them!!(mom, don't kill me for posting this lovely picture of you!)
And last, but not least, my quilt I made for Grant is finished!! I am so happy with the way it turned out. It doesn't match the other two kids blankets exactly, but it coordinates. Can you see how they coordinate?






And that's what we've been up to this last week!



We went with my mom to her house when she left up here. We headed down there Thursday night, and the kids always have fun there. Grant was ready for bed pretty early on Thursday, but I wanted to get the other kids down first, so there wouldn't be the chance of them waking him up. I laid him in the living room to play while I was reading the other two books. When I got done and went to get him, this is how I found him. I'll tell you what, he's the SWEETEST baby EVER!!
Mom and I worked on my quilt while I was there. Landon and Addie kept themselves busy playing with Nana and Grampy's Nintendo DS's. They, well, mainly Landon, were obsessed with them!!(mom, don't kill me for posting this lovely picture of you!)
And last, but not least, my quilt I made for Grant is finished!! I am so happy with the way it turned out. It doesn't match the other two kids blankets exactly, but it coordinates. Can you see how they coordinate?






And that's what we've been up to this last week!
8 comments:
Grant ( like Russell) looks completely different than he did when I saw him in May!
That is a super cute blanket!!
Cute. I love the blanket. Good job!!!!
Oh hey question....how in the world did you get your link list to show when the person does anything with their blog? I can't find how to do that.
I love the back of Grant's quilt! The color blocks look great,but the back is my favorite!!
Yeah, the quilt is adorable and so are the pictures of the kids. The one of me..... not so cute. You are no longer in my will!
The quilt turned out so great. i'm glad i had the idea to use that funky fabric for the back. what a perfect set.
Cute quilt!! I can't quilt AT ALL! I can sew you a dress or a plaid shirt but don't ask me to sew a quilt because I can't do it!
First, I LOVE the quilt! It looks so great! And it matches perfectly!
Second, did you pierce Addie'e ears???
And third, is Grant finally sitting up?? :)
Miss you
Post a Comment