If only I could be as productive as I am when my mom is visiting! We got Landon and Addie moved into a room downstairs, and left Grant upstairs in a room by himself (until the baby comes). We cleaned-out and painted the toy room, then got the bunk beds moved down. I'm really happy with it all. I was a bit hesitant about giving up our toy room, but I'm really glad we did it now. We still have one 'open' room that currently has Landon and Addie's dresser and the treadmill in it. Grant has been going to bed a lot better since we moved them. I'm very thankful that I've been able to have all three kids in the same room for 18 months with no problems until recently (when Grant has realized that if he can will himself to stay awake long enough, then Landon and Addie will be coming in and he can play with them). Anway, here's a few pictures of the room. I still want to get their names up on the wall, fix the curtains (when someone decided to swing on them like a monkey and ripped the ribbons off in a spot), and print off some pictures to frame and hang.



We just painted the walls white and then put wall decals up that match their bedding. I really love it. The pictures are very terrible, but you get the general idea. My next project I'm hoping to tackle this weekend is the kitchen set.

I want to sand it down and paint it either bright colors like the rest of their room, or white, then do cute stenciling on it. We'll see what ends up happening! Thanks mom for all you're help!!
4 comments:
Looks great! The kitchen set doesn't look as bad in pics as it really does. Good Luck. I love you and love spending time with you and LOVE how productive we are.
Ugh! Your mom needs to come visit me!!! It looks great.
It looks so great!!! I lOVE it!! You mom is the best, and I am so glad that she came up and helped you with your 'funky funk!' :) Miss ya !!
Way to go! it looks amazing, and I bet the kids love it.
Post a Comment