Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Really Quick

Remember how our computer was a piece of crap? Remember how we FINALLY broke down and got an new one? Remember how 23 day's later the Internet adapter went out in said new one, and we had to mail it in to get it fixed and would be without it for about 2 weeks? Yeah, not fun. We're on day 5 of our computerless two weeks. It's not been fun. Luckily, the kids completed their personal prayer charts (1 whole month of saying their personal prayers! Yeah for them!) and so we are at Monkey Joe's today (thanks to emptying out their piggy bank last week. Is it pathetic that we use their piggy bank money to give them their reward for filling their prayer chart? I don't think so, since all the money in the piggy bank was from me or Steven anyway!) and very luckily for us, Monkey Joe's has computers for people to use so I was able to get caught up on my e-mails some and check blogs. I'm sure before we leave here I'll remember ALL things I've been wanting to look up on-line over the past 5 days. But, until next week (if we're lucky) I'm signing off!

2 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

I have missed your blog posts! I hope you get your computer issues cleared up soon. I can't wait to see what is in store for the Harward family next.

Kathy said...

Get the computer fixed. I need my updates from your gang! Dad