Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stuff...

I decided to make the kids a couple more shirts using the freezer paper stenciling. I was really happy with the way these turned out. After the paint had dried I threw them in the dryer on high heat for about 30 minutes. Then I washed and dried them, and they didn't fade at all. The kids really loved them too!Landon with his soccer player shirt. It wasn't my favorite soccer player image, but it's the one he liked the best.Grant and the football shirt. I was worried the football would be too big, but when I put it at an angle, I thought it was actually pretty darn cute!! Can't you tell by his smile and dimples that he feels pretty fancy in it?And Addie with her owl shirt. I decided to put it on the hip because it was bigger than I realized, and there's the little bit of gathering around the neck, so that make it harder to get the image to lay flat. She LOVES (and I mean LOVES) her shirt.

In other news, I'm getting more ginormous by the minute. I swear this baby is taking up every inch (plus some) of available space inside of me. The other night at our Relief Society meeting a girl mentioned that she got 'so huge' with her pregnancy and that she measured 44 inches around at the end of the 9 months. It got me wondering what my girth was. I measured and I'm 49 inches around, with 8 weeks left to go. Great... I feel like this baby is filling me out side to side and top to bottom. I'm guessing that this baby is going to be pretty big. I've gained about 15 pounds so far, and I'm sure that's going to keep going up! The heartburn has kicked in full force, not to mention (again) that my hip and legs (and feet, well, mainly my left foot) have decided to send painful jolts through my body morning, noon, and most annoyingly, NIGHT! Anyway, I finally got around to taking a belly shot. It's not the best. Addie and Grant ran out the front door right as I snapped it.And just in case you couldn't see very well, just how huge I am, here's a close up! And last by not least, Addie has decided to start climbing the walls with her brother. She was pretty proud of herself!

4 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

You are a beautiful, talented woman who makes beautiful babies! Don't be so hard on yourself!

Katy Wilson said...

those shirts are way cute!
i'm dang excited to see you in a couple weeks!

tacy said...

Those stencils are so cute!

Candace said...

I'm feeling a little dense but how did you make these shirts? You are so crafty.