We had our first Parent/Teacher conference today. I was really excited about it. I was very anxious to hear what Landon's teacher had to say about it. It's kind of crazy that he's gone for 3 hours a day and I don't have a clue how or what he's doing! His teacher had only good things to say about him. He's starting the Advanced Reading program (which I was excited and kind of surprised to hear) and is also in their IDEA program. Which, from what I understand, is a program kind of like the 'Talented and Gifted' program. Only, since he's just in kindergarten, it's not really the same. It's a program where they pull the kids out once or twice a week for 'thinking exercises'. I was glad to hear that because Landon is LOVING school, and doing great, but I wanted to make sure he wasn't going to be getting bored! She said he behaves well in class, and usually the biggest problem is that he finishes his work and then distracts other people (which is NO surprise!)
Anyway, enough bragging. I also had my doctors appointment today. I'm not really progressing much, which isn't surprising at all. My doctor did set up an inducement date if I haven't gone by my due date. So, the latest I'll be having this baby is on November 12th. That's so nice to know! Since I had to be induce with two of the other three, I'm just going to plan on not having the baby before then, that way if I do, I'll be pleasantly surprised!
And because I've been SO terrible at taking pictures lately, I forced myself to take some of Landon and Addie playing today, just so I'd have and updated picture. Also, I finished a boy crocheted hat. I'm planning on selling these hats at a craft fair in the beginning of November, and am glad I talked to Jennifer and she gave me the idea of doing the stripes. I was happy with it!

4 comments:
I am so happy to hear Landon is doing so well. I also love the picture of the kids. They are so serious about their play. I love them. and you, and Grant and Steven...... and everyone else in the whole family! The end.
That's so great that Landon is doing so well at school. I also love the hat. so cute.
Miss and love you guys. Wish we lived closer!
cute hat! That's exciting about Landon, too!
I am SO JEALOUS that you'll be done so much sooner than me! (Being pregnant). :)
Post a Comment