Sunday, October 3, 2010

Because I'll forget...

We spent the weekend at my parents and were able to have a great visit and watch General Conference. We were SO excited to hear that at Temple is going to be built in Indianapolis!! How wonderful that is!

Anyway, my mom decided to keep Addie for a few days. Addie was giddy with excitement. Poor Landon was pretty sad that he had to come home and go back to school. He gave Addie quite a few hugs before we left, and as we were pulling out of the drive way he said 'I'm going to miss Addie SO SO much!' I said I would miss her too, and that she was a good friend. He then said 'Yeah, she's my best sister AND my best friend!' A bit later in our drive Landon said 'I don't really like school anyway, all we do is work and work and work. It's like I'm a slave there or something...' I was cracking up! He was pretty bitter about having to return to school and not staying at Nana's. Once we got home we let Landon sleep on our bedroom floor tonight. As he was laying down he told Steven "I don't really like long car trips. They're boring and a waste of my time". Yeah, because he's so busy his time is so precious!

Hopefully we'll get through the week easily without Addie. I'm sure she's having a blast!! Okay, I'm off to bed. My legs are super restless (thanks to the 3 hour car ride) but I wanted to write down Landon's funnies for the day because I knew I'd forget in the morning!

3 comments:

Casey said...

I can help you sharpen your banner image if you want.

Searls Stuff said...

That is so sweet! Every time Maggie comes over here, she says "Sophie will miss me tonight, Mimi. I think she is crying now." I think that is her way of saying that she will actually miss Sophie!

Anonymous said...

That is funny! Made me laugh! Love how sweet and honest kids are!!