Tuesday, October 26, 2010

To do:

Here's a sample of my TO DO list for this week, and I'm sure things will be added. Even though I've given myself the rest of the week to do this, I'm doubting myself already.

Laundry
Make the boy's hats for their Halloween Costumes
Clean both bathrooms
Clean my bedroom
Clean kids room
Go through baby clothes
Crochet a baby boy hat and mail it off to Jennifer
Figure out who's taking the kids when I have this baby
Pack hospital bag
Take pictures of the kids (I've been really slacking lately!)
Plan something fun for the kids to do
Make VT appointments
Plan a game for Landon's class party
Get new church pants for Grant
Return library stuff
Rearrange bedroom
Clean out dressers and make room for baby's clothes
Cook dinner at least 3 times (that's ambitious for me lately!)

And here's what I've done so far:
Made Visiting Teaching Appointments
And I finished the boy's Halloween hats.
oh, and I guess I can count taking some pictures of my kids, even if they're not the best!

Landon and Grant are going to be Mario and Luigi. I wasn't sure how I was going to do their hats, so I found a tutorial on line, and I was pretty skeptical about if I'd be able to pull it off. I was SO happy with how they turned out! I still need to put the 'M' and 'L' on the hats, but I thought the boys looked SO cute in their hats that I just had take a pictures now. I'm actually very tempted to get some pink fabric and make a hat for Addie.In other news, I had a doctors appointment today. No change. I did get a flu shot, but that was the only difference from last week. I'm not planning on there being much of a change next week either. Good thing we have an inducement date. It keeps me from getting too discouraged that my baby isn't wanting out any time soon!!

7 comments:

Lace and Joe said...

Oh I love the hats!!!! So cute! You're so talented with your crafts! I want to be more like you (NO sarcasm included).

amy said...

Sarah I would totally love to take your kids for you when you have your baby. Just let me know--but I am would really love to help out in anyway. The hats turned out way cute!

Searls Stuff said...

I am glad that to do list is yours! Best of luck getting everything done. The hat pics are super cute.

Jessie said...

How funny is that! Me and Sophie are being Mario and Luigi for Halloween! You could of made our hats too! lo

Amanda said...

I love the hats. I really want to make my kids some just to wear. super cute.

Kathy said...

I looked at your blog last night and the hats are amazing. Such a great job. And Grant's smile is cheesy. Love you.

Emily said...

Seriously, they are adorable! I can't wait to see them in their whole get up from this weekend!