I feel like Ella has doubled in size over the past week. It seems like I can FEEL her getting bigger as I hold her. Seriously, she just needs to slow down! The good news though, is she can finally fit into this outfit that my mom got for her before I had her. I've been DYING to put her in it. Today it was warm enough and she's now big enough, so I had to pull it out!
In other news, Landon is loving reading, and I love having him read to me. I used to think the Dick and Jane books were super lame. When I would read them to my kids I always thought 'Really? This story needs some SERIOUS help!' But now that I have a kid who is learning to read I think they're the best stories ever for beginning readers!! Landon's bike wound is on the mend. The swelling has gone down, but I'm afraid that the scabs are going to be around for a while!
I went to check on Addie and Grant the other day when I noticed they were being awfully quiet. They had quietly put on a movie without me knowing and my heart melted when I saw them cuddled up on the chair cushion from the livingroom. With all the arguing these two have been doing lately, I was THRILLED to catch this moment!!
And lastly, as much as it pains me to do this, I'm going to start trying to get more pictures of myself on the blog. I realized the other day that the only pictures I have of me and Ella are the few that were taken in the hospital, FOUR MONTHS AGO!! So, the other night when I was rocking her, I told Steven to take a picture of me with her. Every now and then I start worrying that I'm going to die. Monday night was one of those nights where I thought, If I were to die, poor Ella wouldn't have any proof that I even existed! Then, a day or two after I had Steven take that picture my great friend Katy posted on her blog and mentioned that she couldn't find any pictures of me on my blog. So I decided then, that I would try to post at least one picture of me a month on my blog. That's pretty hard since I'm the only one in the family who takes any pictures (well, my kids will take pictures, but it's usually of the computer screen, their feet, or a toy or something.) So, with that said, here's a picture of me and Ella.
3 comments:
Good picture...and Ella has always been a beautiful baby!
The Pirate Patch headband cracked me up. Made me laugh out loud (lol) if you know what I mean. I miss you all so much and can't wait until conference and we can see you.
You are so pretty! I don't know why you don't put pictures of yourself on your blog more often.
Post a Comment