Monday, March 14, 2011

Two reasons why I might want more kids...

On most days I think "Okay, I'm done with four. This is hard stuff!!' But then there are days like today, and I think, well, there's two reasons why I just might want more. The first reason is this:When they're sleeping and so sweet and cute I think, how could I not want more? But they don't stay that way very long, sleeping I mean, so that thought flees away. But the other reason why I think I could keep having kids came in the mail today. Well, instead of telling you, let me show you.My Grandma makes a quilt for each of my kids. I got Ella's in the mail today, and I can't even put into words how happy it made me! And to make it all the better she sent pillow cases for my other kids and about 6 quilt patterns for me!!! HOW EXCITING IS THAT?!? So, for fun I thought I'd put a picture of all the quilts she's made for my babies.

This one is Landon's.Too cute, huh?

And Addie's.SO SWEET!!!

And Grant's.Aren't those turtles so adorable?!

The sad thing is that I love these quilts so much that I hardly ever use them, and I won't let the kids use them, for fear that they'll get ruined! I did take Addie's blanket with me to the hospital when I had Ella and EVERY nurse oohed and aahed over it. I think I'll have to have Steven make me a couple quilt racks to hang these on, that way I can admire them and not worry about my kids ruining them! Thanks Grandma!!!! We love them, and we love you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking at my mom's handywork makes me want to learn to quilt. Love you.
Dad