Steven's surgery went well. The surgeon seemed to be appalled at what terrible shape Steven's gallbladder was in. When he came out to talk to me after the surgery he told me that we should demand our money back from all the tests that came back saying his gallbladder was functioning properly. He said Steven's been really sick for a really long time! Steven's feeling pretty good for the time being. I'll maybe get a chance to update more later (depending on how my 4 kids and 1 sick husband are cooperating!)
5 comments:
Thanks for the update. Love you all...... Southern Indiana Tuesday?????
I am glad the miracles of modern medicine have helped your sweet hubby find relief. Wishing him a speedy recovery and your family a wonderful conference weekend.
I'm glad he's feeling better!! Hope to see you guys while your down here!
I'm glad things are going well! sorry that we didn't get to talk beforehand!
Poor Steven! Sending hugs your way! :) I am glad they found out what it was though!! Miss ya babe! Oh, and I am SO glad that the ward has taken such great care of you!! That is an AMAZING ward!!!
Post a Comment