Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Remember me?

Oh, blog! How I've missed you! It seems like it's been forever!! We've been busy around here (and to be honest, every night I think 'I should update my blog' but then I convince myself that laying in bed is a better use of my time...).

So here's a few things I've been doing, or thinking about.

1- We took the kids to the wolf park this past weekend. Our neighbors invited us, and I think it could have been fun. It would have been fun if 1- Steven hadn't been in a foul mood most of the day (thanks to my sassy mouth and the fact that we're STILL trying to get our cabinets done!) 2- If we didn't have family pictures scheduled right before, and 3- if my children could actually sit still for 5 minutes (which seems to be COMPLETELY impossible for my children!). I couldn't even get very good pictures! Oh well, we did get to howl at them and they howled back, it was pretty neat!!2-I'm not quite sure what my problem is, but I feel like my life is completely out of control! I can't for the life of me get my house clean, my kids have been arguing and tattling NON-STOP, I'm not sleeping as good, I can't seem to get myself disciplined enough to lose weight, I mean seriously, OUT OF CONTROL! I'm not sure what exactly has shifted, but I just feel like we're all a bit off. I'm working on getting us all in sync again, but it's a lot of work!!(Grant, sleeping with his hand down his pants)
3-A few weeks ago Grant's crib broke. We had to move him into a big boy bed as a result. I CAN NOT believe how amazing he's done. He's never once gotten out of the bed. Even in the morning or after his nap, he just calls for me to come get him. I think it is too cute!! He still goes to sleep really well too. I'm completely amazed by this. He's is the total opposite of Landon when he was little and climbing out of his crib.

4- Grant is also the opposite of Addie, who STILL gets in our bed every night and is in our bed as we speak!!

5- I can not believe that Addie is starting kindergarten in the fall. I can't wrap my head around that. I thought after sending one kid to school I wouldn't be as nervous with the rest, but that's not true! I'm already anxious for Addie to start. I hope she'll make friends, and not be too shy, and have fun, and love every minute of it, and have a nice teacher, and many other things that aren't worth worrying about, but I am anyway! It will be pretty odd this fall to have Landon in school all day and Addie gone for half the day!

6- I'm so excited my sister is moving to Columbus!! Only four hours away! I'm also quite sad that it's four hours away! Look at these two:Don't they just look like trouble? They are a funny pair! At times they get along so well, and other times they just bicker. And see this? This is the handy work of Miles the mad-man!4. I swear I've kissed Ella at least 300 times today. She is TOO kissable!! Her sweet soft cheeks are simply irresistible!

5. Today was pajama day at Landon's school. We kind of forgot that until we got to the bus stop and most of the kids were in pajamas. I could tell Landon really wanted to wear his pajamas, so I told him we'd go home and change then I'd drive him to school. He was SO thrilled!! He's his mama's son!

6. I just realized that this week is Teacher Appreciation week. Now I'm trying to figure something out to make (or get) for Landon's teacher. If anyone has any ideas, pass them my way.

7. Okay, I've rambled on long enough. I'm off to bed. Hopefully in a couple days I'll have some pictures of my kitchen to post (and maybe some family pictures too, if any turned out!)

1 comment:

Leah said...

I have no suggestions about anything cause I feel like I have been in the same boat-I am all over the place and can't quite seem to motivate myself or get it together! Good luck!