We started yesterday. I just kept giving him juice, water, and chocolate milk. He was peeing A LOT, but unfortunately for me, he would usually pee about 3 minutes after I sat him on the toilet! I think we had about 8 or more accidents (luckily for me, he pooped first thing in the morning while he still had his diaper on, so we haven't had to fight that one yet). Finally, I got out the DVD player, put on Mr. Bean (his FAVORITE thing) and just had him sit there drinking juice until he peed. And he finally did!! He was happy. I was happy. And we had a couple more successful attempts throughout the day. By the end of the day he was telling me 'I HAVE TO PEE!!
and we'd run to the potty.
5 comments:
Yay for Grant! It sounds like he is doing great. It tooks Spencer days to tell me he had to go.
Hooray! We're starting to test the potty training waters with Hyrum and it has not gone so great. He'll sit on his potty for an hour and as soon as I leave the room for 10 seconds, he's up and peeing on the floor.
Wow! I am impressed! Good job, Mom and Grant!
Yay for underwear! Good job Sarah!
You're hired! When Sage is ready...
Post a Comment