Monday, August 15, 2011

End of the Summer


Tonight we headed to Landon and Addie's school for their back to school night. Addie got more nervous once we were there (but we were relieved to see that she will be sitting next to a girl from church)! Landon kept saying he didn't want to go back to school because he didn't like school, but OH MY GOSH his teacher and classroom are so awesome that he can't wait to go now!! It helped that there were at least 5-7 kids from last years class that we saw while we were in there. I'm really excited for this school year. Not just for the peace and order we'll have now that the two kids are starting school (even though Addie will just be half day) but because I am so excited for the teachers my kids will have! I wish I could go be in their classes!! Here's a peek at my two cute little school kids!!!

{p.s. Happy 16th Birthday to my wonderful little sister, Hannah (or as the kids call her Hannie) We love you Hannie!!!}

2 comments:

Kathy said...

It was fun talking to the kids before school today. I am happy they have great teachers who like to have fun. Love you all!

Searls Stuff said...

They look so cute! It is amazing how quickly they are growing up.