Well, the soccer season is upon us. I can officially say "I'm a soccer mom". And, to be honest, I don't love it. Landon has done soccer in the past. He had one practice and one game a week. Well, this year, he and Addie are both playing, which puts us with 3 practices a week, and at least 2 games (last week, we had 4 games). Landon now practices twice a week (Monday and Thursday) and Addie practices just once (Friday). They both seem to really enjoy playing when they're there (getting them there isn't always as fun).
![]() |
| Landon on the field during his first game! |
Addie was easily distracted during her game.
I swear I spent a good part of the game yelling
for her to stand up and get the ball!!
|
It's pretty amazing how different the two levels are. Landon's games are actually quite fun to watch since his team isn't just a cluster of kids following the ball, they actually space out and pass the ball. Addie's game is entertaining but for a while different reason. She has had a couple fights break out on the field between a kid on her team and an opposing team member. The missed kicks, trips, and the occasion when someone picks up the ball, with their hands, and runs away, always gives us a good chuckle!!


No comments:
Post a Comment