The other day my Family Fun magazine came in the mail. Grant was having a great time looking through the magazine. He was really excited to see an add for Duplo's with the Cars characters.
He then took the magazine to Steven. Showed him the picture, clasped his hands together, and said 'Dad, can I have these cars? Please?! PLEASE?! PLEASE?!!!' and smiled sweetly.
Well, what was Steven to do?
I'll tell you what he was going to do. He got up, put shoes on all three kids, and took all three of them to Walmart to get that toy (and a toy for Landon and Addie, because he can't just get Grant a toy)!
I'm not sure a bigger push over exists in this world. Heaven help us when one of them asks for a new car!!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I have the exact same problem with Mark. He takes the kids to Toys r Us and 2 hours and 50 bucks later, they are all spoiled rotten!
LoL - Don't you know that he learned it from my mom. Mom gave us everything we wanted. "Hey mom, can I have twenty bucks?" Sure it's in my purse...Hey mom can you give me money to go to the movie....sure...and so on and so forth...So its no surprise to me that Steve does that. LOL. Makes me smile actually.
Awwwwww! So sweet!
So so cute. I love that you photographed the faces. Grant's sweet little please face, and Stevens "Well, what's a father to do" face crack me up. I miss you!
Great story for generations to enjoy. I love you guys. Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Post a Comment