I can't believe summer break is already over! Today was our last day of freedom (well, in a manner of speaking. I will actually have a lot more freedom once school starts in some ways). We went out for doughnuts, then went shoe shopping. After 3 hours, with 4 kids, going to 4 stores, and taking 3 bathroom breaks, we were FINALLY able to find 2 pair of shoes (for $30 more than I wanted to pay).
But, we had a fun filled summer, and this past week we've been trying to pack more fun in!
 |
| We've been swimming |
 |
| And Swinging |
 |
| And swimming some more |
 |
| Playing in the neighborhood park |
 |
| Addie learned how to tie her {very old} shoes |
 |
| I even got a foot rub amid the busy summer activities |
 |
| And playing dominoes with some over sized checker's pieces. |
 |
| Ella made sure to make a mess or two. This time she got a hold of Grants very thick perscription cream and smear it all over. And because she is still afraid of baths ever since the polly-pocket incident, she was regretting this mess!! |
 |
| Then tonight we went to 'Back to School' night. Landon and Addie (and Grant) were so excited to see their teachers. Man! They are excited for school to start!! |
 |
| Landon and 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Pinto. |
 |
| Addie and her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Schetzsle. |
I can tell it's going to be a great year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment