Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oh joy...

So, while our house was full of friends and family last weekend, we noticed our floor in the kitchen was swollen and warped around the dishwasher. I had noticed that the dishwasher was leaking earlier in the week. I cleaned up the leak, and kept a towel there, and ran the dishwasher the next day. Well, unfortunately, the heating element somehow fell on the floor of the dishwasher, melting a hole through the bottom, leaking a ton of water under our laminate wood floors. So, Steven, with the help of my brother-in-law Casey, had to tear up the floor (which we just put in in February) and haul the dishwasher out. I was not a happy camper!
But you know, I get to spend my days with silly, witty, adorable kids like this one, so I can't stay mad for long! But that doesn't mean I don't want/need a new dishwasher STAT!!

1 comment:

Zarsky Family said...

I'm sorry about your kitchen! That is terrible. Ella sure is cute!