 |
| I've discovered Instagram somewhat recently, so it seems like most of my pictures are from my iPod, so they're not the best quality. |
So, I've been having this problem with Ella. She has recently decided that she is scared of the most random things. And, actually, scared isn't the right word for this. It's more like she's TERRIFIED! For instance, a week or so ago, she was in the bath playing. Addie had a Polly Pocket in the tub earlier, and the hair of that Polly Pocket happened to touch Ella's leg. She FREAKED OUT! She jumped to her feet, screaming from terror, and grabbed me around my neck, soaking me! I picked the Polly Pocket up and showed her that it was just a little doll that touched her leg. When I touched her leg with it again, to show her how the hair can feel on her leg in the water, she, again, completely flipped out! Ever since then, she seems to be terrified of baths, which she used to love! And while we were in Nauvoo, there were a few times when a bit of dog hair would be on the wooden floors. If Ella saw these, she would freeze in terror, scream and back away from the hair. I mean, it's true, honest fear. And even though I'd like for her to get over this as soon as possible, it is pretty darn amusing to watch (does that make me a heartless mom?). Wish me luck while trying to get her through this hair phobia phase without scarring her for life!
1 comment:
Thats hilarious! In a cute sad sort of way!How do you get someone over a fear of hair??
Post a Comment