I actually have a ton of pictures to blog, but today I'm just going to blog about when we picked our strawberries. Mainly because that was the first time that Porter and Landon were able to wear their new cowboy boots that Nana and Grampy brought back from Texas (thanks to Grampy and Grandpa Porter for searching the whole of Texas for them! They are TRULY loved!)
We had so much fun picking such yummy fresh strawberries, and I don't think we could have picked a better day! It was SO beautiful!!! I think most of the kids actually ate most of the strawberries they picked!
We had such a great time, and were so happy we could go this year, since it's the berry farms last year!
Between our two families we got 22 pounds of strawberries (the Elmers got a bit more than we did, which was amazing since Maya ate more than anyone else!) As you can imagine, we made a TON of freezer jam. Pictures to come...
4 comments:
you look so cute with your kids i that last picture! Looks like the kids had fun...and I love the cowboy boots.
Thanks for posting the pictures. They even look happy in those boots. Just remember, Grampy and Grandpa Bob wouldn't have gotten them if NANA hadn't thought of it!
Strawberry pickin'-- such fun that I miss out on!
oh...so much fun...i'm glad the porters are back so you guys can be together...lucky ducks.
Cute pictures with the boots Sarah! I'm glad Amanda's back and you guys are having such a good time together.
Post a Comment