Don't worry, I don't have as many pictures of our jam making experience. It was too messy to really take a lot of pictures. We ended up making 40 pounds of strawberries into jam. Yeah, lots of jam...
Okay, so I took four pictures of my jam once I got it home, because I only came home with a fourth of all that we made. So, I posted all four pictures (of the same jam) so you could maybe get a sense of how much we made. Wow, that was kind of confusing!
And lastly, here's a picture of my pregnant belly at 15 weeks. Katy has been asking me to post some pics, so here you go. I didn't get all dressed up just for the picture, Steven and I were going on a date and we decided to make it a 'fancy date' so we got dressed up! I know, we're nerds! But I really wanted to wear my new dress that Jennifer S. sent me. Thanks Jennifer! I LOVE IT!!
*NOTE: Yes, I know I'm looking pretty big for only 15 weeks, but at my appointment today, I still haven't gained any weight. That's one plus to morning sickness I guess. And just a little disclaimer, the picture of only me, is pretty bad, but it was the only one I had.
9 comments:
I LOVE the dress!! You look so cute in it! And you're right...you are nerds! J/k
It look like you are having fun with Amanda back, I'm so jealous that Janel isn't here.
How fun. I will be going to visit my sister (Jen) and her family this next week. I can't wait to be able to "play" with her and the kids. I miss being so close to her. Looks like you are enjoying having Amanda close by again.
i love you in those pictures...you look so good...i love your hair curled...love it all really!
those little frog statues are so cute! I went to the Idaho Falls zoo the other day and it was lame-o!!
You look super cute! It looks like you have been having a ball. I have been at girl's camp...need I say more?
also...i hate jam as you know but those pictures really make me want some...they are just so red and juicy looking
Sarah, you look super-cute pregnant! Also, I'm totally drooling over your jam...it looks so yummy.
You do look so cute, and Preggers. I love the pictures of the kids. What is with Landon and Porter in those goofy glasses. They are too funny. Because your kitchen walls are red, it does make the jam pictures look like they came out of a magazine or something.
I love the dress (so cute!), am jealous about the sister (so fun!) and the jam (so yummy!), and think I should be taking Noah to Columbian Park (thanks for reminding me it was there!)! Are you sick of exclamation points yet?
Post a Comment