Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pictures from Nana and Grampy's house

Well, as promised, here's some pictures of our trip to my parents. We really had a great time!!


Of course there was lots of swimming in Nana and Grampy's pool. In the bottom right one of Porter, he put that ring on his head and said 'Look, I'm from heaven'. TOO CUTE!
The guys built a tree house/fort/pirate ship/ whatever the kids could think to use it as, while we were there. Of course, Monkey See and Monkey Do, in the bottom pictures, had to try to build one too. Unfortunately, the monkeys didn't get as far with theirs as the bigger boys did.



I didn't get a picture of the finished product, but the bottom right is pretty close. The only thing it's missing is the slide that went between the trees next to the ladder. Notice Landon swinging on the swing. You might need to click on it to make it bigger to see it more clearly.



Everyone loved playing in the tree house. I thought it was quite the success!!



What cute kids!! Notice Landon's big lip. That's from his little run in with the concrete! What a tough guy!


Having so much fun sure is tiring!!

And here's just some random pictures.

Landon, a couple hours after he accidentally got hit in the face with a baseball bat. Poor guy!

Our little messy face Addie, playing in the cupboards. Is she cute or what?

Addie just LOVES Bennett!! She decided to fix his hair (hence the spray in conditioner she's holding). After that she tried to change his diaper, and the whole time she just kept saying 'BENNETT! BENNETT!' in her 'I'm so big I can entertain you just by saying your name' voice.

This picture is actually from before we went to my parent's but I haven't posted it yet. Landon came up to me and said 'Mom, Look! I'm an elephant' I guess two magnetex up his nose makes a pretty good trunk!

3 comments:

Lynners said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Zarsky Family said...

Wow! What a fun time at Nana & Grampy's. The guys did a great job on the tree house!

Katy Wilson said...

i feel so far away from it all...