Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've been feeling bad...

So, I posted about Addie's birthday and I mentioned that I was going to copy Amanda's idea and do a Ladybug cake. Since we were short on time (and I didn't have a bowl to make the cake in) we did cup cakes. Then, I remembered that Sarah Z. did ADORABLE ladybug cup cakes for her little girls birthday, which is probably where that idea came from. I had just stored it in my brain, and didn't realize that I copied that idea from her! So, I have to give credit where credit is due. So, here's to you Sarah Z. and you're wonderful birthday ideas I copied. (sorry I didn't give you credit in the birthday post. I'm okay at recalling the info out of my brain, but sometimes it take some time for me to realize what file that info came from.)

5 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

i cannot tell you how happy it makes me that landon talks about me!!! i love it!! you are more than welcome to go chill in that apartment anytime you want! don't tease me with the trips to arizona unless you mean it...i'm kidding...but that would be fun. extremem pita is amazing...but nothing fancy. it is a fast food thing...but no one is ever there when we are...so it's extra nice.

Zarsky Family said...

I got the idea from some website, so no credit is due to me! I like how you used m&ms for the spots. That was a great idea (& yummy too). Playgroup is at McDonald's today, so I think I'll eat before we go.

Anonymous said...

ok so Lace told me how to get here. Steven is always saying she will put it on her blog. So I go to bebo and go to that blog. Ilove the stories.And the pics. Sarah you need to quit being so hard on yourself you our a wonderful mother and wife. We are very blessed to have you in our family. I just wished we dont all have to live so far apart. I miss out on so much. Cant wait to visit. The kids are getting so big. Love you guys give the kids a kiss and hug.

Anonymous said...

ok so I dont know really how to leave a comment. The last one was from me. Like you couldnt figure that out.

Katy Wilson said...

um...new blog pleease! ;)