Monday, June 9, 2008

A little update (picture to come later...)

Okay, we've been having a blast at my parents house. We were supposed to go camping on Friday, then we were going to hang out at their house for a couple days before heading back home. Well, we postponed our camping trip since thunderstorms were in the forecast (and we're glad we did since right where we were supposed to be camping had MAJOR flooding on Friday and Saturday). ANYWAY, we have been having a great time here. Since I won't put any pictures up until I get home (Wednesday) I thought I'd just give everyone some 'highlights' (or lowlights depending on what it is) of our trip.
  • SWIMMING!! We LOVE to come to Nana and Grampy's house because we LOVE their pool and being able to swim when ever we want. (we also love coming to their house because we love Nana and Grampy)
  • The Tree House. Steven, Casey, and Grampy built a tree house for all the kids this weekend. It's perfect! The kids LOVE it and it has been used as everything from a fort, to a pirate ship, to a castle, and who knows what else. Nana and Grampy's house really is the best place to be!!
  • LOTS of owies! (this isn't really a highlight, just a regular occurrence lately!) Since we've been here Landon has busted his lip (he was walking from to pool to the house and tripped on his towel and did a face plant on the concrete!), got hit in the face by a baseball bat (his poor cousin Porter felt so bad, but he did inform us that 'Landon wasn't standing back like he's supposed to!!' Luckily, he didn't break his nose, but boy was there a lot of blood!) Addie fell off the slide that is on the tree house and banged her back and her head. And I'm sure there were other things I was going to put under this category, but for some reason my mind is drawing a blank.
  • Chuck-E-Cheese's. Today we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's and that's always a blast!
  • Camping! Although we didn't actually camp, we've built a couple camp fire and that's always fun. And you can't have a camp fire without s'mores!!

Well, that's enough for now. I'm sure there's other things I'm forgetting, but I'll catch up on all of that when I'm posting my pictures!

4 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

I am glad you posted something! Is everyone doing okay for biggest loser? I hope everyone is taking in extra calories so that I can WIN on Friday!!!

Katy Wilson said...

yeah for a new blog! i was beginning to think you had lost touch with the world...

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had fun at grandma's house! I too was excited to see a new blog post.

Lynners said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait for pics.