Saturday Steven took the kids fishing for the first time. Even though they didn't catch anything, they all seemed to really like it. Amanda and I had a baby shower to go to, so Steven and Casey took the kids to a park in town that was having a fishing day. They provided all the stuff (poles and all) and then they were providing a lunch. Unfortunately it started raining not long after they got there, so they didn't get to stay very long, but I they had fun while it lasted!
3 comments:
jealousy! I love fishing! not to brag or anything... but the last time I went fishing I'm pretty sure I caught like 10 fish. Victory!!
you guys are having too much fun. I thought we were supposed to do fishing at Grandparents Camp this summer? They are all so so cute.
They all look so cute & they are still lovin' those boots!!!
Post a Comment