This was me, three years ago.
And this was my sweet baby girl, three years ago. What happened? How did she get so big, and I didn't even notice? When did this happen? I can't believe Addie is THREE! What a wonderful three years it has been. Addie adds so much to our family. I can't imagine my life without her here. She is such a sweet girl. And boy is she sassy!! She's so much fun and very loving and mothering. She and Landon are such great friends and it makes me so happy to see them play together.We kind of had two birthday parties for Addie this year. Nana and Unkie Brad and Unkie James came up to visit this past weekend, so Maya had her birthday party on Saturday while they were up. Because we were all kind of partied out after it, we decided to take the kids to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner to celebrate Addie's birthday. The kids all had a blast, but it was WAY too much money, and I don't think we'll do it again.







Then, today, on her actual birthday we had the Elmer's over for dinner and birthday cake.
We love you Addie!! Can't wait to see what the next year holds!
3 comments:
I sure do love Addie too. I love it when she rubs my arms :)
Happy Birthday Addie.
Happy Birthday Addie!!!! It's been so much fun to see you grow up! You are such a beautiful girl and you are so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family!
She is adorable! And I can still see a John Cusack resemblance
Post a Comment