I have been SO excited that the weather is finally getting nice! I've forgotten about how much I LOVE letting my kids play outside. One thing I don't love, however, is the ever constant ring around the tub. Every night there is this sandy, dirty lining on our tub that I get the pleasure of cleaning off. I suppose it's a minimal annoyance for all the fun outside time we get to have.
I had to take Addie into the doctors office last week because she was complaining of her ear hurting. Sure enough, she had an ear infection. It wiped her out. After dinner she went upstairs and fell asleep at the foot of our bed watching Scooby-Do. That's rare at our house.
This however, is not rare at our house.
Just wait, it gets better!
Things are always fun and interesting around here!
4 comments:
Landon is precious! I wish I could get pictures of Logan like this! I'm just never quite quick enough.
Landon is going to be the funniest kid when he gets older. Not that he isn't funny now but he will be even funnier!
One of my favorite things is that Addie alwyas has this "ya...and what are you going to do about it" look on her face...
it's too cute!
I love this post! It's fun to hear about your day! I taught joy school this week too, but we only have 7 kids. Next week I'm making graduation hats. Yee-haw!
Post a Comment