Monday, May 11, 2009

Random....

1. This should come as no surprise, but there's a mountain of laundry that needs to be folded behind me. I'm really hoping if I just pretend it's not there that it will go away, but since I know that won't happen, I better make this quick so I can get it all folded.
2. This makes me SO HAPPY!!!! ~3. I washed a blanket today, that isn't supposed to be washed and dried. As a result, there was so much fuzz that came off that I had to dry the load 3 times because the fuzz clogged up the dryer tube. I pulled so much fuzz out of the vent, plus vacuumed out the vent, plus every time I'd check to see if the clothes were dry, the inside of the dryer door was COVERED in fuzz. When Steven came home, he pulled the dryer out and cleaned out the tube. I was FLOORED by how much fuzz came out. I'm actually surprised there is any blanket left!!
4. I've been seriously considering piercing Addie's ears. She LOVES to wear sticker earrings. Actually, it's bordering on obsessed. In fact, this is what I found today.Model #1- BennettModel #2- GrantAnd of course, Addie.
5. I've been on a HUGE clean out kick. You can't quite tell from looking at my house, but we got the garage cleaned out, and half the stuff in there is to sell at the garage sale Amanda and I are hoping to have in June. I can't wait to get rid of all of our junk!!
6. I had 10 things on my list for today, and I got all but 1 1/2 done! That's impressive (for me)! Not to mention that I did a couple things that were not on the list!!
7. My brother James is coming home from his mission on Saturday. I'm SO excited!! I'm kind of bummed that he doesn't get in until Saturday afternoon, and then we have to come home on Sunday, but I'm CRAZY excited to see him!!!
8. James lived with us for a while before his mission. One morning when I woke up I went to get a bowl and this is what I found.James is so silly!! I love that kid!
9. My baby is a BEAST!! I swear I could kiss his cheeks ALL DAY! He's irresistible!!! He is a beast though. He's almost 5 months old, however, these pajamas are 12 month pajamas! And they're not at all big on him!! Most kids who wear this size are WALKING. He's not even sitting up or rolling over yet!!

6 comments:

Lake said...

Spencer is totally the same. He is in 12-18 month clothes now. I just hope he doesn't grow too much this summer or he'll never fit all the cute winter clothes I bought him.

joanna said...

I canNOT believe James has been gone 2 years! wow! It probably felt like forever to everyone else.

I can't remember what size Alex was wearing at 5 months, but it's very possible Grant is starting to pass him up. Alex is 21 months now and he's between 3T and 4T. I LOVE pictures of sleeping babies with their arms up. SO cute. Alex still does that sometimes. I'd love to squeeze your Grant.

tacy said...

I can't believe james is coming home! It feels like he went out yesterday. I feel so bad cause I didn't even write him a single letter :(

Katy Wilson said...

good blog! my favorite is addie wearing a coat and eating watermelon...usually coats aren't in season at the same time watermelons are.

Leah said...

My sister got her daughter's ears pierced when she was a baby. It was amazing how everyone had an opinion-and how many missed them and talked about how cute 'he' was! Addie won't have that problem but it might save you some money for awhile...won't have to keep buying the stick ons!

Lance and Caetie said...

We peirced Laycie's ears when she was 5 months old--she did soo well. she probably cried for like 20 seconds total, and never has been bothered by them. I absolutely adore them!!

I totally live in the Liberty Stake. I have a KC address, but Liberty is 30 seconds away. E-mail me at lance_caetie@sbcglobal.net and I'll give you my phone number to have her call me. I know pretty much every neighborhood in Liberty and the surrounding areas. I'd love to help!!