Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WAY TOO MUCH!!

Okay, I have WAY to much to post about. And a TON of pictures to post. So, bare with me as I bombard cyberspace with a gillion pictures.

Most importantly, my brother James came home after serving a 2 year mission for our church. Our whole family is so proud of him and SO excited he's home!!! My parents went out to pick him up, and they flew home on Saturday. We made signs to greet him with at the airport, but their flight came in early and they were pretty much waiting on the curb for us when we got there, so there aren't a ton of good airport pictures. But as soon as we got back to my parents house the party started!Jumping in the pool with all their clothes on, and jumping off the slide. Crazy boys!!The crazy trio. Brad, James, and Hannah.He really is the same old James we all love!I'm not sure why he is always making this 'kissing' face though.It was such a hopping party, that Steven whipped out the bagpipes! For some reason, the family isn't quite as fond of Steven's pipes as he is, and James wasn't quite sure what to think of them. Now quickly onto other things. I finally finished my quilt top (well, without the borders around the edges). I took this picture before I pressed it really good.
Also, Amanda and I finished mom's mother's day present. We made her a family tree. One side is my dad's side, and the other is my mom's side. Now she just needs to find a place to hang it.
I'm sure there is a ton more for me to write, but I'm tired and heading to bed. I'll finish my catch up tomorrow!

6 comments:

Kayli said...

That is so funny about Steven's bagpipes and the picture. HA HA!

Lace and Joe said...

Fun that he is HOME!!! I can't believe the time is over already. It went by so fast. But now the fun can really start!!!!

tacy said...

James!! Woot Woot!!
Awesome quilt!!! Is your family tree quilted?!?!?!?!

Jessie said...

That is way exciting that James is home! And I like the quilt and family tree.

joanna said...

James is making the kissy face because he is READY FOR SOME AC-TION!!

j/k!

Cute pics. I seriously cannot believe it's been 2 years.

Lance and Caetie said...

I know, what's up with James's exact same face in every pi?