Steven had today off (which made it a 5 day weekend!!!) because he had a doctors appointment and since he can't just take an hour off in the middle of the day for that, he got to use a sick day and have the whole day off. In my perfect world Steven wouldn't have to work and we'd just get paid generously to hang out with each other and our kids all day. If anyone knows of a job like that, let us know. We didn't do a ton. We cleaned up around the house a bit and ran some errands. It was a great day overall.
And since there aren't any pictures to post (grrr!!) I'd like some opinions. I found this picture of my hair shorter and I REALLY love it. Steven, however, likes it longer (like it is now.) So, I want your opinions. Which is better?
Short: These are from when I was pregnant with Grant. One is blurry because it was actually a belly shot, but I cropped it in so you can see my hair better.


Long: Neither of these pictures were taken to show off my hair (unlike the ones above, which I took to show off my belly and my new hair cut). But they're the most recent shots I found that actually show what my hair looks like on a normal basis!

Okay, so HONESTLY! I want EVERYONE who looks at this page (even if you accidentally stumbled upon my page) to comment on which one you like (even you Granny! It's easy, just do an anonymous comment and sign your name at the bottom!) In my opinion it's a no brainer which looks better. But Steven and I don't agree so now I'm curious what everyone else thinks. Okay, so let the opinions and comments start! NOW!!!
17 comments:
I hate to say this but I actually like it longer. It is cute either way. I love you.
I like it both ways, but I think it feels really good to have your hair how you like it--and just to change it up sometimes. So--cut away!
But you Porter girls have gorgeous hair no matter what.
I like it longer...
I am SO JEALOUS that 1. You got to go to Nauvoo and see everyone I miss and 2. Everyone in Nauvoo got to see you, who I miss!
I was surprised by your hair when I saw you on Sunday. I like it both ways, but think it is very beautiful the way you're wearing it now.
I wish I had "Porter girl" hair!
I like the short look.
I think the longer hair looks better to be honest. Short hair is great for everything else though. But look wise long hair all the way.
As I re-read your blog (because clearly I have nothing better to do), I think maybe I just like the pictures of you with longer hair better than the ones of you with shorter hair. You're smiling and you have your adorable kids with you in the long haired one.
I change my vote to either one.
Long :-)
either way, it's beautiful
Porter votes for the longer one.
Hey Sarah- I love the shorter look!
I like your hair longer. It's cute both ways, but it's just so darling the way you've been wearing it lately.
Short.
Short. :)
Shorter! That way the "mom ponytail" that is so easy, is avoided!! :)
I like the short hair style, but I think long hair is more convenient as a mom. Its easy to put it in a ponytail or a braid or whatever. You don't have to actually style it. Have you ever had really long hair? If not, you should try it.
I like it longer, but it's hard to improve on perfection.
Post a Comment