Thursday, September 24, 2009

Uggg!

I think our computer has died on us. I'm not sure what happened, but I went to check my e-mail and nothing was showing on the screen. So, I turned off the computer and now it won't turn back on. So, I've hooked Steven's Laptop up (which I hate) a will just have to make due for now. The really bad thing, is I can't put pictures on the laptop (because it won't take my memory card, and I don't know where the cord for my camera is). Not to mention typing on this stupid thing is very annoying! Oh well. My life won't end because I have to use a laptop (which I've been trying to convince my husband that we need to get rid of, because we really don't need a laptop!). Anyway, just thought I'd vent.

1 comment:

tacy said...

Is it steven's laptop you hate or laptops in general? Cause my laptop is dying and I really do like desktops (however unportable they are) more than laptops.
Sorry yours is broken :(