Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Can I take a sick day?

I feel like YUCK! It's all in my head, literally!! I was sneezing and snotting and wheezing and coughing this morning and I told Landon I had lot's of sneezes in my nose and he said '...yeah, and your nose is all red!' Thanks a ton. So I look like crap too!! I told Steven that I wanted to call in sick tomorrow and he told me, and I quote, 'Sorry, there's no one to run your route!' Ain't that the truth! (hey, you know how you always hear that 'ain't' isn't really a word? Well I guess it is now, because it spell check recognized it as a word. Just in case anyone was wondering.)

And because I'm too tired and miserable to write much more I'll just show you what Landon decided to do this afternoon while I was feeding Grant in the Kitchen.ummm...yeah. Not sure why, but he decided to cut the top off of Grants socks and then wear them as....um....ankle muffs? Silly boy!

2 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

i am literally laughing out loud right now....ankle muffs....that is hilarious!! where in the world did he come up with that?

Kathy said...

I am laughing out loud too. So funny. I can't wait to see you guys!!!