Friday, November 13, 2009

HOW FUN!

Can you imagine how great it would be to witness this?!?! So amazing. It would make my year to be randomly surprised by a musical of real life. I can't help by smile just watching it!! It brings me back to my childhood when I used to watch 'The Sound of Music' and 'Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang' all the time and wish we lived in a world where you would just start singing and everyone else would reply in song (that rhymed and was on the same tune of course) and we could all randomly start dancing (and others would follow suit and not miss a step!). Ahhh...it's fun to watch!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

If you were there I bet you wouldn't realize it was a skit, and when the guys asked "does anyone else love lunch" You would burst from you chair and start making us a verse, and probably ruin the whole thing:)

Katy Wilson said...

hahahaha...amanda is right...
I think that is HILARIOUS...i was smiling and laughing the whole time...

Janene said...

I hadn't seen that one yet. I have seen the food court musical they do (linked at the end of the musical). I also like the one (not a musical) where that group got together a bunch of twins and had them create a 'human mirror' on the subway.