The kids are SO excited to see the Elmer's!! They've missed their cousins so much. We're hoping the Elmer's will get in before Thursday, but after the 'emergency' they had today, we'll see if that happens. I would link you to Amanda's blog to read about their emergency, but I can bet they haven't posted anything about it, so let me fill you all in. Porter attached a bungee cord thing to one of their fire sprinklers that are on the ceiling of their apartment. Then when he pulled on it, water started spraying EVERYWHERE! Soaking their entire living room and toy room (what a blessing it wasn't in their bedrooms too!). Because the 'water' isn't just straight water but has other fire extinguishing stuff in it, it ruined EVERYTHING. Their piano, both couches, their chair, their TV, their portable DVD player, their games, the carpet, some books, photo albums, and the list goes on and on! Oh, poor Amanda! So, obviously, their departure will be delayed some.
Okay, I've really put it off long enough. I'm off to fold laundry...blah!
2 comments:
Poor Amanda! I hope cleanup goes quickly and they can join you. Have a great time with your family!
That stinks! If I were them I wouldn't delay coming. I would leave it all, relax, enjoy family and face it all another day with a little mental distance! Have a great holiday with the family!
Post a Comment