Okay, so here's how the craft fair went. I sold a whopping two hats. Yep, TWO! Not quite as well as I thought. I think, based on what else people put in the craft fair, I had too narrow of a clientele. Really, if anyone was going to buy some hats, they'd have to know someone who was going to, or just had their own baby girl. I thought maybe people would buy them to give as gifts later on, but I guess not. Oh well. Here's a quick view (and not very good pictures) of some of the hats I had there.


(so if anyone sees any they'd like to buy, just let me know!!)
4 comments:
Dang...sorry about your hats not selling...they are super cute though! I wish I knew little kids that could use them! At least you have good christmas presents for primary kids or friend kids if you need any!
Are they one size fits all or are they different sizes? How much are they? They are darling! I would love one for my Sammi girl!
How much are you selling them for? Depending on price I might be interested in matching hats for my boys.
How much are you selling the hats for and what are the sizes like??
Post a Comment