Thursday, November 4, 2010

True Beauty


I've been on a bit of a crocheting spree lately. I'm selling some hats in a craft fair this coming weekend so I've been making a billion (not really, but it seems like it) baby hats. I decided last night that Addie needed one too. I wasn't sure if I could do one bigger though, since I didn't have a pattern for a bigger one. After having to undo parts 3 or 4 times, I finally figured it out. Last night Addie was asleep, but Grant was still up, so I tried it on him. It seemed to be a good fit. Well, wouldn't you know that when I tried it on Addie this morning, it was too big for her! Grant's head is a wee bit on the larger side I guess. Anyway, after a couple more adjustments, it was a pretty good fit. Here's a couple pictures I conned her into letting me snap this morning (the one above is my favorite!)I'm not sure if I put the flower in the right place. Some of the pictures it looks right, then others it looks too high, but maybe it's just the angle. I was happy with how it turned out, but it sure does help to have such a stunningly beautiful model!!

3 comments:

La Familia Gutierrez said...

Love it!! I wish I could learn that- better yet can I put an order in for 2?

Jims Porter said...

Addie is so, so, so beautiful.

Leah said...

You are so right-the hat is adorable (love the flower) but the model is stunning:)