Monday, November 22, 2010

What we've been up to

LANDON: He's been busy keeping us all entertained with his funny faces, and great sense of humor. He's also spend a lot of time drawing/cutting lots to pictures.
ADDIE:Trying to keep up with Landon in the silly face competition, and spending hours cutting and gluing paper (also, holding Ella every chance she gets, but I don't have many pictures of that, because I need to be there supervising the whole time).
GRANT: Falling asleep in random places (like the bathroom doorway while listening to Geck-Geck (music)), having some sort of allergic reaction to something (maybe Brad and Jessica's dog while they were here visiting?), and he's STILL obsessed with his shoes. We put them up higher, so he couldn't reach them so he'd stop demanding we put them on him all the time, but he found a way around that obstacle!)
ELLA: Got her first package in the mail. Steven's work sent her a Mrs. Fields cookie package, and Ella was so nice to share all the cookies with us. She is spending her days being as cute as can be.(thanks to my wonderfully talented sister-in-law, Jessica, for this last picture)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it, love it, love it. I miss you all so much and can't wait to see little Ella. She is beautiful. As for Grant YIKES poor guy. I feel so bad for him. His eyes look all swollen shut, but we miss him too.

tacy said...

Ella is adorable! So are your other kids but Ella is new.

Lace and Joe said...

Love this blog post. Poor Grant....I just want to hold him and make him feel better. Love Landon's crazy faces and Addie's sweet bigger sister personality. Ella - what a doll!!!! She is so beautiful and let me tell you thats a compliment...I honestly think new born babys don't become cute until like 2 months old or something. lol. But she is a doll!!!

Kathleen said...

Sarah!
So fun to catch up on your blog. I am so terrible about keeping up with everyone's blogs (obviously because I THINK I knew you were expecting again but time sure flies because I can't believe she's already here!) So cute...and I just LOVE her name. :) I may be a little partial. ;) She's such a cutie though. We MISS Indiana.

Leah said...

I think Ella looks like Landon and I love that white hat on her!!