Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Break

So, my parents arranged to take the kids on a little air plane ride while we were there. They younger kids were a bit too little, and the two older boys didn't want to go (WHAT?!?! What kids of boys are they? I don't have a clue!) So it was just a date with Addie and Maya. They had a BLAST!!!
Nana looking hot wating for her turn to ride with the girls!!

Also while we were there my parents offered to watch all the kids so we could go on a group date with all our siblings. They gave us a gift card for dinner and sent us on our way. It was SO great!! They made funny face dinners for the kids.
And let the kids have a movie night!
And I'm sure mom was SO happy to have Dad there to help. Not sure she could have handled 9 kids ages 8 and under without his help...
 And the best part? When we came home the kids were all in bed and asleep. Nana is pretty darn amazing!!
I couldn't resist snapping a picture of this cute little guy when I got home!!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks for the update. I was there for all of that and I still love to read about it. I miss you guys soooo much. The only sanity in life is the house is clean, even the windows and doors :)

3 way calling tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

I made the funny face lunch, arranged for the flight and took your husband to the move and all I get is a very unflattering picture of me sleeping! Seems like Nana may have taken revenge because Ella like her Grampy SOOOOOOOOOOO much.

Love yoour post:)

Katy Wilson said...

Looks like you guys have so much fun! Makes me want to live closer to my family! Have I mentioned we NEED TO TALK!