I'll just let the faces above speak for how excited the kids were on Christmas morning!
Landon was THRILLED to get a Leapster and the Wolverine and the X-Men game. I just wish we would have gotten this picture from the front.
Here's one view of his excited dance.
Addie asked for a remote control car for Christmas, and that's just what Santa brought her. She was pretty excited about that!
We had to wake Grant up so he was a bit dazed at first.
He quickly woke up though when he realized that the drums were for him! This boy is obsessed with drumming. This drum set was pretty cheap and I was kind of hoping that it wouldn't last too long so I wouldn't have to put up with the banging. Well, my wish came true. By the next day all three drums were busted out of it! He didn't mind at all! He was happy to have the 36 drumsticks that I got to go along with the drum!
Since church was at 9:00 on Christmas morning, we saved all the other presents until after church. I did let my kids open one gift though. A new church outfit. I made the girls these skirts and was SO excited for them to wear them and to take such cute pictures of them in them. Well, this was the best I got. Ella was not in the mood for getting her picture taken!
Also not a great picture, but you can see Landon's new sweater. I never did get a picture of Grant in his sweater. It was a whirlwind of a morning!
She still isn't happy about getting her picture taken, but look at that ADORABLE coat!! Oh man, she is TOO cute in that coat!!!
Addie also got make-up for Christmas from Nana. She. Loves. It!!!
Grandma (Steven's mom) got the kids a Wii. They were SO excited!!! Nana (my mom) made all the kids their own quilt and a rice heat bag to match. They all turned out SO cute and my kids have slept with their blankets and rice bags every night!! Addie's has butterflies on it.
Landon's is a Toy Story one. I'm not usually a fan of character things, but this boy loves Toy Story. He also got a Jessie toy from Toy Story to complete his set.
Grant's blanket was Cars. Because, other than drums, he LOVES Cars. And especially Lightning McQueen and Mater.
And Mom wasn't going to do one for the babies, but I loved the other one's so much that the week after Christmas we headed out to get fabric to make one for Ella. She finished it up in no time!!! All of the quilts have that minky fabric on the back. They're just perfect!!!
Unfortunately I didn't get many other pictures of opening presents because I was video taping and Steven was helping the kiddos. But no one left wanting and it was a perfect Christmas!!
1 comment:
It looks like a wonderful Christmas and those skirts are ADORABLE! And that coat-you are so right!
Post a Comment