Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A letter to my love

To my dearest Steve-adore,
Last night I got in bed, scooted over close to you to cuddle up and you said:


You: Plug that ___ (I think you said 'dumb') boy in!
Me: What?
You: Plug. Him. In.
Me: Who?
You: Grant! (you were getting a bit feisty at my questioning).
Me: Why?
You: Because! Just plug him in.
Me: I can't, he's a... BOY.
You: No, plug him in.
Me: To what?
You: To the wii
Me: I can't.
You: Yes! Because it doesn't have wires!!!

Just so you know, this is one of the MANY reasons I love sleeping next to you!! Hope you have a great day!
love you!

me :)

2 comments:

Kayli said...

Hilarious!

Katy Wilson said...

Hahaha...I wish Daron talked in his sleep...that wuld be so much fun! I loved sharing a room with Tacy and Jessie for that same reason! Tacy was a great sleep talker! And Tuna would talk in her sleep and try to convine us she wasn't sleeping. Good times!