Saturday, January 28, 2012

Girls night


Since Steven is working with the scouts at church, he gets to go on camp outs once a month. He likes to take Landon (and Landon LOVES to go) which give me and Addie some quality girl time when the two little ones are in bed. I was a bit worried about sending Landon tonight, after all, the low for tonight is 22 degrees (and at 22 degrees, it will feel like 12) and snow is in the forecast!! Steven assured me that he would be fine, and I'm trying not to worry about frost bite. Anyway, I doubt that they are having as much fun in the cold as Addie and I had! We watched Strawberry Shortcake, painted fingernails and toenails, ate pizza and talked (well, Addie talked. I listened mostly). It was a pretty great night (in our heated house!). I just hope my boys are having a good (warm) time!!
In other, kind of unrelated news, yesterday I was in my room folding laundry when I heard Grant walking up the stairs just laughing his little head off! I was asking him why he was laughing, but he was laughing too hard to answer me! When he got to the top of the stairs, I saw why he was laughing!
This silly boy put Ella's coat on and cracked himself up!! Oh, he's such a joy!!

3 comments:

Lace and Joe said...

Awesome! I just love your family (that means you too). I'm super excited to see you guys this summer!

Kathy said...

Addie's feet look almost as big as yours. They grow up too fast. I also hope Landon is warm. Grant, is just a silly kid. Love you all!

Amanda said...

I want to come to girls night and hear Grant laugh like a loon!