Okay, on with the post. Not that I have much to report. We've been living life as we know it here in the Harward Household. For Grant, that means A LOT of drumming (on anything that will make noise), playing with cars, and playing on PBS kids.org. Those are his favorite three things (oh and eating cereal).
| This is Grant, using one of his drumsticks as a guitar one morning in the bathroom. He was really rocking out. I wish the picture could have captured his intense passion! |
| When I was trying to take that picture of Grant, Ella kept shoving her face in front of the camera insisting I take a picture of her too! |
| This was Ella after a long day of Visiting Teaching and going down late for her nap! She was completely zonked! I wish I could sleep that soundly!! |
For Christmas my mom gave me some make-up. I was pretty thrilled since I didn't own ANY. I kind of felt like a failure as a woman for not owning any make-up, but not bad enough to actually buy some. Anyway, the other day I put on some eye liner and mascara and when Landon came home from school he looked at me and said "What's that black stuff on your eyes? It's creeping me out!' Yeah, that was good for my self esteem!
And, that's about the gist of what's going on around here!

3 comments:
Landon is so funny! I will be laughing about the eye makeup all day long. Thanks :)
Me too. "You're creeping me out." Too funny.
So funny to think of you wearing makeup!! Did you even wear make up for your wedding? I can't remember! I think it's fun! And also...your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment