Saturday, May 31, 2008

Addie's Birthday Party!!!



Not the best pictures, I know, but here's some pictures of Addie's birthday today. I was going to copy Amanda's ideas of doing a lady bug cake (like she did for Maya's 2nd birthday), but because things have been so hectic with them moving back and everyone being here, we opted for cup cakes to save time and effort!! Addie got an ADORABLE little bike (with a helmet and knee and elbow pads) from my mom. She also got a super cute doll changing table and stroller and baby doll from Steven's mom. Porter bought her a big thing of bubbles with his own money. She also got some doll clothes, some gum, garden tools, and a picnic table. She and her cousins have had so much fun today! They've all been put in the bath at least 2 or 3 times each since they're all master's of messes!! Enjoy the pictures, sorry they aren't the best!!





7 comments:

Nina said...

Happy Birthday to Addie & her adorable, chubby cheeks! :)

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Addie! How great to be able to celebrate with family and fun!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Addie! I'm glad that you got to share it with all your family. I bet you're loving having amanda back. I'm so jealous, I wish Janel were here.

Alayna said...

Happy birthday Addie! She is adorable! And I love the cupcakes too...

Katy Wilson said...

cute cute cute cute cute!

Lynners said...

Your cupcakes are so cute. Way to be creative. I can totally tell whose kids are Amanda's and Casey's! That's so fun!

Candace said...

These children are very cute. I honestly wanted to hug them and play with and I wanted my children to be at this party--and I don't even know your kids. It looked fun.