Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Boo-Wahh

I'm pretty sure I have strep throat. And maybe the flu. Okay, probably not the flu, but I'm achy (back, arms,legs) but that might be from aerobics. I woke up with a sore throat, but just kept taking Tylenol and it helped a tiny bit. I was tired and feeling super sluggish, so I let the kids watch a movie while I 'rested' on the bed. Luckily, I was a bit more successful than my attempt to 'rest' on Sunday. Anyway, when I woke up, I couldn't even swallow. If I talked I felt like someone was stabbing my throat with knives!! Anyway, I'm not writing to document my illness, I wanted to write down Landon's prayer tonight, before I forget it. Here's the highlights I can remember.

'...help dad be safe at work. Please help mom feel better. Bless us to sleep good. Help us to be like Nephi and remember Jesus. Help us to be nice to people and not make fun of people, except for bad guys...'

That's all I remember, but it's nice to know that he thinks it's okay to make fun of bad guys. Now I know what to work on teaching him...

2 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

i hope you recover from all off this mess by next weekend...

joanna said...

That's how I feel when I have strep but I haven't had it forever. Don't leave it alone - call your doc! Strep can be serious. I want you to be healthy!