
Can I just tell everyone how happy I am that the weather is finally getting nicer! I had my house windows open yesterday and aired out the house. SO nice! We went to the park for Family Night, also so nice!! I'm beyond ready for this.


It's supposed to be in the 70's today (HEAVEN!!) so I think we'll do a picnic at the park for lunch. Tonight we'll do chicken on the grill and potatoes. Ah, I love grilling season.

I'm trying to think of something fun I can do for St. Patty's day, but haven't thought of anything too exciting yet. I always want to do fun things for random holidays, but don't ever plan or prepare enough ahead of time to do anything cool. Oh well. I'm off to enjoy the BEAUTIFUL day.
4 comments:
We are finally having some good weather around here toO! It is really windy, but it is still very nice!
Grant looks like a premie compared to Stevens huge hands! Are you going to bring him with you to Utah? (Grant that is...) I am so so so so so excited...I'm sure I told you I have my tickets now.
I am glad you guys are having some nice weather! The idea about celebrating the odd little holidays can be a lot of fun. When our kids were little, we always had a "green" dinner. I would fix Irish stew, green cloverleaf rolls, celery sticks, lime kool-aid, and some kind of lime jello dessert. We would also decorate the table with St. Patty decor. It created some fun memories and and was not expensive.
Up till 11 usually means you've updated your blog. Imagine how disappointed I was when hearing that you were up so late, checked to find the same old blog...... sigh.
Post a Comment