Tomorrow my kids have dentist appointments tomorrow morning. I'm sure Landon will do great, but I'm not so sure about Addie. It's her first time going, and I never know how she'll act. I'm hoping to have all of us packed and ready to go by Tuesday because Wednesday is going to be a pretty busy day.
We got some sad news today. A couple days ago Steven's mom called to say that his sister, Lacey, was in labor. The problem was that she was only 19 weeks along. She still had at least half of her pregnancy to go. The doctors were trying to stop the labor but were not successful. Today she gave birth to a 9 inch 10 oz baby boy. They named him Emmett and he didn't survive. Technically they're saying it's a late term miscarriage. No matter what it's labeled, it's an unfortunate loss for our family.We are praying for Lacey and Joe.
And just to avoid leaving on a sad note, look at this picture of Addie I took last week. I went to check on them before I went to bed and this is how I found her.
1 comment:
That is so sad for Lacey and Joe...
I am so excited to see you this weekend!!!
Post a Comment