Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update...

I really have nothing to report, but I really do feel like it's time for some sort of update. Before I forget, Landon said something really funny the other day. We were driving in the car and he said 'Mom, I just don't know what to do with myself.' I asked him why. He said 'Because I think I'm just too cute!' I started cracking up! Can you tell that I say 'Landon, I don't know what to do with you, you're just too cute!!' all the time? Anyway, that was funny.We were at my parents this past weekend. It's always so great to get away and go down there. I went to recipe group with mom and we learned some great stuff about pizzas. They had some AMAZING different kinds of pizza. I now want to just make homemade pizzas every night. We had BBQ chicken with feta cheese pizza. Some pesto with fresh mozzarella and grilled chicken. Fresh mozzarella with tomatoes and fresh basil. Buffalo chicken, with ranch and celery. Dessert pizzas. With a brownie crust, Nutella, fresh strawberries and kiwi and bananas and shredded white chocolate. Sugar cookies with strawberry glaze and strawberries, kiwi and bananas. YUM!! It was GREAT!!!

Today we had a joy school party. I forgot to take my camera though. It was a 'Teddy bear picnic'. What that means, I'm not sure. But it was fun. Landon and Addie just really like any excuse to go and do things with the other kids.

Mister Grant is just as big and cute as can be. He's 12 1/2 weeks old and weighs over 15 pounds. He's in size 6 months clothes. He wears size 3 diapers. That's right, size 3!!! He's just as cute and kissable as can be. I swear, I could just eat him up. He slept through the night for the first time at my parents house!! I put him to bed in a crib, instead of the bassinet which he sleeps in at home. And he slept from 11:00pm to 7:30am!! Besides that I woke up about and hour before that because I was engorged, I was not about to wake him up. He slept through the night another night while we were there. Since we've been home, he hasn't slept though the night, but he's been sleeping good long stretches. What a great baby!!Little miss Addie is so sassy and just so cute! Of course, I'm a bit partial. She's been so cuddly lately. She's always had an obsession with arms. Lately, she will wander into the room I'm in and ask for a hug or for me to pick her up and then she'll just squeeze and rub my arm. I love it.
Look at those chubby cheeks!!! Don't you just want to smooch them?

Okay, that's our update. Nothing great or exciting, but an update nonetheless.

4 comments:

tacy said...

Cutest kids! Katy has taken some pictures of me sleeping and somehow they don't look as adorable.

Anna said...

Those pizza's sound seriously yummy!!! You're kids are adorable and Grant is about the same size as my nearly 8 month old! Go Grant!

Searls Stuff said...

Don't you just love the little moments of pure joy that come from being a full-time mom? It makes all of the hard work and mundane tasks of the day worth it all. I can't wait to see your babies at the reunion!

Lynners said...

That's so crazy!! My 21-month-old is in 6-12 month clothes and size 3 diapers!

Congrats on getting some sleep! I bet you're feeling more like pre-prego Sarah these days.