Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Betcha didn't know...

That we were raising circus clowns around here!I was cleaning up dinner and heard them yelling my name. When I looked out the back door, this is what I saw. I'm not sure how they managed it, but I just had to snap a picture!! Silly kids!

In other news, today I decided I had put off cleaning our shower long enough. So I ran down stairs to get a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (those things are my lifesaver!!). I usually keep some in the upstairs bathroom, but was out. When I got the one from downstairs I noticed it was the last one in the box, but there was a piece of paper in the box. I looked at the paper and it was a little love note from my sweet husband! It just made my day! I called him up to tell him I'd found it and he said 'Wait, you found what?' I repeated my story and he said 'Well, what did the note say?' So I read it to him. He then said 'Hummm...wonder when I put that there. I don't remember that at all...' I told him either way I appreciated it, and he obviously thought I'd get to the bottom of that box of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers faster than I did. I let him know it made my day and he said 'Well, I'm sure that was my intent when I wrote it....when ever that was.' I got a good chuckle out of it all.

5 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

How sweet of him to leave the note! It would have taken me a while to get to it too!!!

Amanda said...

How cute. That little scottsman doesn't even realize he's a sweetie.

Kathy said...

Okay, Steven is sweet but that picture of Landon and Addie is so funny. I am sure they were so very proud of themselves.

Kathy said...

Thriller video, please.

Leah said...

I can just hear you guys having that conversation! What a great guy! And really, pregnant and still willing to clean showers-he has hisself a winner too!